Custom Fabrication Shop
Parkland is not just your standard steel fabrication shop, in our fabrication facilities we complete projects of all aspects from a small repair on a trailer to surge bins and cyclones. Our custom fabrication shop is 10,000 sq./ft with overhead cranes and 5 acres of yard space, so no matter how big or how small your project is we are able to handle it with ease.
Custom Fabrication Equipment
- Plate Rolls –½”x 8’wide c/w cone capacity
- Press Brake –160 Ton capacity x 12’
- Press –100 Ton capacity
- Plate Shear –½”x 10’
- Iron Worker –55 Ton, 13/16”Dia. In ¾”Plate
- Hyd-Mec Bandsaw –18”
- Radial Arm Drill –3 1/8”Dia.
- 1 ton –10-ton Overhead Cranes
With this equipment it allows us to self-preform critical path fabricated parts to keep your project on schedule.
Structural Steel Shop
In addition to our 10,000 sq./ft custom fabrication shop, Parkland Manufacturing recently built a Structural Steel facility with an additional 12,000 sq./ft of production space. This shop houses a State-of-the-ArtHigh Definition Structural Beam Line, and with this beam line we are able to reach 100 ton of Structural steel per week and 400 ton of steel per month.
Structural Steel Shop Equipment
- High Definition Structural Beam Line
- 4 face cutting capability
- 8 AXIS robot
- Plate Table –10’x 24’x3.2”capability
- Beam (Web Height) –40”
- Beam (Flange Height) –17”
- Channel (Height) –18”
- Channel (Width) –5”
- Angle –8”x 8”